[Cool companion lotus root practice]_How to do_How to do
Cold lotus root is a relatively common food. This is a kind of cold substitute. The lotus root has certain benefits to our body. Its nutritional value is also very high, and the practice of cold lotus root is alsoIt’s very simple, but there are still many people who don’t know the specific method, or haven’t understood it. So what is the method of cold lotus root?
Cold ravioli is a classic snack that belongs to Zhejiang alternative.
The main ingredients are lotus root, with delicious flavor, refreshing and tired, appetizing and drinking, and can also nourish yin and clear heat, moisturize dryness and thirst, and clear the heart and calm the nerves.
Method 1: Ingredient preparation: 500 grams of lotus root, 15 grams of soy sauce, 6 grams of refined salt, 2 grams of MSG, 3 grams of green onion, 3 grams of ginger, and 3 grams of garlic slices.
Practice step 1.
Wash the lotus root, peel it, cut it into pieces, blanch it with boiling water, remove the moisture, and fill the dish.
Add onion, ginger, and garlic slices to the ravioli, add soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, and mix well.
Tips: Avoid using iron pans when cooking lotus root to avoid blackening of food caused by iron utensils, but aluminum alloy products can be used.
Practice 2: Ingredient preparation: Ingredients: One fresh scallion.
Excipients: salt, sugar, white vinegar, chili oil, pepper oil, sesame oil, chicken essence.
Practice step 1. Peel and wash the fresh ravioli 2. Cut the fresh ravioli into thin slices 3. Add boiling water and cook for about one minute 4. Remove the ravioli and soak in ice water (this step is very important and affects the taste) 5,Put the seasonings and mix well: Peel and slice the lotus root, simmer in boiling water until it is broken, remove and drain, and air dry.
Add ginger, white sugar, white vinegar, and salt.
Role: Lotus root vitamin C and crude fiber can help digestion, prevent constipation and arteriosclerosis, and improve blood circulation.
Method 3: Preparation of ingredients: ravioli, garlic, shallots, sesame oil, chicken essence, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper.
Practice step 1, after peeling the scallion, slice it in clean water, put it in boiling water and cook it.
2. Then flush the cold water, soak it in the cold water for a while, and pour a little vinegar (preferably white vinegar), and the wonton will not turn black.
3. Cut the garlic into pieces, and cut the shallots into small pieces.
4. Put the ravioli into a large bowl, add the chopped green onions and garlic.
5. Pour in the right amount of soy sauce.
6. Pour in an appropriate amount of sesame oil.
7. Pour in the right amount of chili oil.
8. Pour in the right amount of vinegar.
9, add the right amount of chicken essence.
10. Stir well.
Method 4 Ingredients preparation: simmer two pieces, the right amount of garlic, the right amount of small red pepper, the right amount of coriander.
Practice step 1: Peel the coriander and cut into thin slices, mince the garlic, cut the small red pepper, and chop the parsley.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, pour the water into the cooking oil, and then place the scallion pieces in the pot. After the water is boiled again, remove it.
The removed scallions should be quickly washed in cold water and then drained for later use.
3. Add a spoonful of salt to the ravioli, mix a spoonful of chicken essence, and then place the minced garlic on top.
4. Pour a small amount of cooking oil into the pot, add the small red peppers and peppercorns after the oil is hot, and stir fry until the red peppers have a scent.
5. Pour the oil in the pot with the peppers onto the minced garlic, and the garlic aroma will come out immediately.
6. Stir in a little white vinegar, sesame oil, and cilantro.
Tip 1. It is best to choose the tip of the cold salad, this part is crisp and tender.
2. The sliced cymbals should be added to the water immediately, and then rinsed with water several times.
3. The sepals are easy to mature, so don’t chop for too long, so as not to affect the taste.